"http://www.noelshack.com/up/aac/logo-641dc39c59.png"
cartel du phoenix Index du Forum
cartel du phoenix
L'alliance Cartel du Phoenix du jeu Ikariam.

cartel du phoenix Index du ForumFAQRechercherS’enregistrerConnexion

:: Diana Ross The Force Behind The Power ::

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    cartel du phoenix Index du Forum -> Agora -> Time out
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
mariwas

Masculin
Point(s): 84
Moyenne de points: 1,00

MessagePosté le: Ven 14 Juil - 00:52 (2017)    Sujet du message: Diana Ross The Force Behind The Power Répondre en citant

Diana Ross ? The Force Behind The Power > bit.ly/2tkvGTl

Diana Ross ? The Force Behind The Power, fantasia i believe

985d112f2e
Next Video Filters Reset Filters Most Relevant Most Popular Most Viewed Most Recent Any Quality HD 3D Any Length Short (0-4 min.) Medium (4-20 min.) Long (20+ min.) Related Search Personal Life of Diana Ross Diana Ross Childhood Diana Ross Husband Children of Diana Ross Biography of Diana Ross Diana Ross Family Diana Ross Family Tree Diana Ross Life Story Tracee Ellis Ross Parents The Supremes Remember that debut Toni Braxton album LA & Babyface produced? How great would Diana have been in that kind of setting? Reply Billy says: June 28, 2012 at 8:36 am get that guy who did the Dinosaur song: hahaha! Classic!!! markus says: June 29, 2012 at 5:37 am LMAO!!! (get that guy who did the dinosaur song) chris meklis says: June 28, 2012 at 9:22 am Spooky Diana WAS in that kind of setting for her next album TMH and still the US didnt buy itJazz and Blues1993 Singles from The Force Behind the Power "If We Hold On Together / If We Hold On Together (Instrumental)" Released: January 21, 1989 "No Matter What You Do (Duet w/ Al BSuch a huge hit overseasIn my opinion, When You Tell Me That You Love Me should have been recorded as a duet (maybe with Aaron Neville???) to push the sales of the album in US&Its such a sad thing that this album was so overlooked in US

Theres a little bit of that here, although its stilla strong recordingLove that jokey You may call me Miss Ross line! Wish Id heard about it at the timeThe film was a hit, which makes it interesting that the song didnt do well on the charts; the writers are James Horner and Will Jennings, who would years later deliver a monster hit for Celine Dion with My Heart Will Go On, the theme to TitanicThat could be about some of her American fans who hasnt stuck around because Motown so carelessly fumbled her excellent 90s releases, whereas, EMI gave her no less than 7 multi-platinum global successes beginning with this double platinum plus masterpieceAnd much of that is due to the antiseptic-doesnt-describe-it productionIts a rare spark of soul on otherwise probably the most vanilla flavoured album of her careerI remember her talking at length as to how disappointed she was that she couldnt get permission to release a duet with Brandy (Love is all that matters ??) and she played most of the usual suspects from her life, Marvin , Smokey etc etcReply Piotr says: December 22, 2012 at 10:42 am When I first saw the cover art of The Force Behind The Power at the end of the booklet of One Woman-Collection I wanted so badly to get my hands on this albumIts first single, "When You Tell Me That You Love Me" became an international hit, reaching #2 in the U.K., #4 in The Netherlands, #4 in Zimbabwe and #6 in Norway as well as making the Top 40 R&B and Adult Contemporary charts in the United States

angel_girl_x2_free_download_games_jar-adds101 Best Ever Workshop Projects 2011.pdffacebreak 2.0 free download.rarSumwap.net sextrisha tamil actor hot sex video 3gp fuckwapisony movieZ hd crack.rar Fulldownload java game layar sentuh ukuran kecilArtofjaguar.com password-addsnaturalreader 10 crack free.rarMercedes Sosa 40 Obras Fundamentales

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Ven 14 Juil - 00:52 (2017)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    cartel du phoenix Index du Forum -> Agora -> Time out Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Portail | Index | Panneau d’administration | creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
onyx © theme by larme d'ange 2006